Whether you are buying the ring for yourself or someone else, you may want to know which ring size fit the most. We've prepared 2 simple methods , and a guide to determine which ring size will fit.
1. Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits properly
2. Measure with a straight line of the internal diameter of the ring
3. Use the chart below to determine the size ring, if your size is between
between two sizes, please pick the larger of the two (using diameter).
2.Measure your finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the make sure it is tight yet comfortable.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler
4. Use the chart below to determine your ring size (using circumference).